PDA

View Full Version : Panic or anxiety or both?

hanginthere
03-24-2013, 07:13 PM
So lately I have been having these experiences not like my normal anxiety/panic I've dealt with since 2009.

I will be sitting there and get this sudden what I like to call a jolt, it makes me kind of take a deep breath then I feel the panic kick in.

Does anyone else's anxiety/panic start this way? I had a CAD echo on Friday and they wouldnt give me the full results but hinted everything was fine, made it to 20% incline and full running.

It really catches me off guard.

Just want to know I am not alone with this way of it occurring.

jamus75
03-24-2013, 07:34 PM
Panic comes out of nowhere fast to me too. I have to act fast to shut it down.

jesikahlaine
03-24-2013, 10:12 PM
I feel like a wave of heat hits my face then i get tingles, my vision goes funny. Then all the rest starts.

Leedslass
03-25-2013, 04:30 AM
It sounds like panic attack to me. I have similar symptoms

trinidiva
03-25-2013, 04:49 AM
I feel like a wave of heat hits my face then i get tingles, my vision goes funny. Then all the rest starts.

Me too. Mine starts the same way, sometimes out of no where.....As soon as I feel those first few symptoms, I start my breathing exercises.....

alankay
03-25-2013, 06:47 AM
Yeah, tics like things. They happen. Alankay

Brittany1995
03-30-2013, 12:34 AM
I call them Jolts, too! It's a bit scary, happens to me when I get over-loaded with thoughts!

locksey
03-30-2013, 08:32 AM
Yeah my sumtimes starts like that and I also get funny vision and this rush ov heat that starts in my stomach up into my chest and to my face then dwn my arms, it's a horrible feeling ... ... These are new added symptoms that started a few years bak

Lin
03-30-2013, 12:06 PM
My panic attacks start in many different ways. Usually get really over hot and head starts to go into over drive, noses get louder and just want to get out of where I am. Always notice breathing gone shallow and I am swinging leg or biting nails etc