PDA

View Full Version : The Biology Of Depression: An Interview With Dr. Vladimir Maletic

DrZafirides
03-23-2013, 10:55 PM
Hi everyone,

I truly hope you take the time to listen to my interview with one of the country's leading neuroscientists, Dr. Vladimir Maletic, as we discuss the biology of depression. Dr. Maletic is internationally-recognized as a leading authority in the science of depression. He has dedicated his entire career to the study of depression. We discussed the latest science, the role of inflammation, fish oils, folic acid, vitamin D and psychotherapy.

It was an honor for me to have Dr. Maletic join me on The Healthy Mind podcast. I do not have enough posts on this forum to post a direct link, but if you google "The Biology of Depression Zafirides", it is the first link to come up.

Please come and learn from a world-expert on the science of depression, Dr. Vladimir Maletic. I truly hope you find the discussion informative and helpful to you.

Kindly,
Dr. Peter Zafirides

NOTE: My website is an informational site. I do not sell any product or service. I simply love psychiatry and the mind-body connection.