PDA

View Full Version : All i seen to do is cry

jessy
03-23-2013, 05:29 PM
I wonder will I ever feel happiness again ??

All I feel is anxious , depressed , sad , frustrated & sometimes angry .

-17 years of fighting this , I'm tired & it's having a big impact on my family life , I am a wife & mother .

I wish I could get well & stay well .

:-(

mellymel
03-23-2013, 05:46 PM
I wonder will I ever feel happiness again ??

All I feel is anxious , depressed , sad , frustrated & sometimes angry .

-17 years of fighting this , I'm tired & it's having a big impact on my family life , I am a wife & mother .

I wish I could get well & stay well .

:-(

I know exactly how you feel. It's hard on anyone, but as a mother the pain touches you on a deeper level. But just keep in mind that nothing lasts forever, not even pain.

jessy
03-30-2013, 05:37 AM
mellymel

Thank you <3 xx

trinidiva
03-30-2013, 07:50 AM
You took the words out of my mouth. It is hard to fight so hard everyday. I guess I get a little envious when other people seem to be able to enjoy life so effortlessly, and I wish my life were the same!!!!

Lin
03-30-2013, 11:57 AM
When you are in the middle of it you never feel it is going to end. Have you tried keeping a mood diary? Not only does it help writing things down and out of your head, but also sometimes you can look back at the diary and realise some days had been better and you had forgotten, so a chink of light. These chinks can make you feel just a little bit like there is hope!

jessy
03-31-2013, 05:01 AM
Lin

I've never kept a mood diary , it's something I could try . Thank you :)

Lin
03-31-2013, 10:40 AM
Hope it helps Jessy if you do try doing one. Recently it proved that a tablet had given me a real problem for the two months I had taken it, so in the third month realised something wrong so looked back at diary and was told to stop it straight away. So a diary can have lots of ways to help.