PDA

View Full Version : Hey guys. Im new (:

Lady
03-22-2013, 03:12 PM
Hi my name is Andrea. I am 15 years old. I have had anxiety since i was about 8. I am still trying to cope with some of these problems. I want to be able to talk people who may have the same problems as I or others who just need someone else to talk to. Im willing to talk so send me a message, if you want to talk also (:

emzii
03-22-2013, 03:23 PM
hi im emma, i havent had mine for that long so this is all new to me

Lady
03-22-2013, 03:27 PM
Yeah it comes and goes. You just have to deal with it and hold your head high. I thought that by joining this forum, that i could talk to people about my problems, and in return allow them to talk to me about theirs. By doing this i think we can help each other out. If you ever need someone to talk to, just because your not feeling so well and anxious, i am willing to talk (:

emzii
03-22-2013, 03:30 PM
Thanks! it's just nice to know that im not the only one, hopefully i can learn to control this instead of it controlling me

Lady
03-22-2013, 03:32 PM
Thats a very good way of thinking about it. Just keep positive and know that there are others out there who feel the same way.

vicky
03-22-2013, 03:36 PM
Hi andrea, you are very young to be suffering from anxiety, I do hope you have a friend or a relative that you can talk to too? But yes this site should help you, everyone is, or has been, in the same boat...

Lady
03-25-2013, 09:51 AM
Its nice to know that there are other people out there who feel the same as me. It can be hard to have anxiety and panic attacks. I just have a hard time dealing with it and calming myself down when it happens.