PDA

View Full Version : Feedback on new supplements.

Cryfreedom66
03-20-2013, 06:34 PM
Hey everyone started taking two new supplements today. I'm hoping I get some good results just wanted to know if anyone has tried these or has any feedback...they are:

naturalcare moodfix

Ingredients: Active Ingredients: Aconitum napellus 30C, gelsemium sempervirens 30C, ignatia amara 30C, natrum muriaticum 30C, nux vomica 30C, phytolacca decandrao 30C, pulsatilla 30C, rhus toxicodendron 30C, sepia 30C.

Other Ingredients Chamomile powder, cyanocobalamin, gamma amino butyric acid, d-calcium pantothenate, DMAE bitartrate, gelatin, glycerin, 5-hydroxytryptophan, L-theanine, L-tyrosine, magnesium stearate, motherwort, niacinamide, pyridoxine HCL, riboflavin, silica, thiamine HCL, and titanium dioxide.

And a taurine b6 pill as well.

Thanks

nf1234
03-20-2013, 06:42 PM
Most of those ingredients are awesome for anxiety! I have tried some of the things in there and I noticed great results! Please keep us updated on how they work for you!

Cryfreedom66
03-20-2013, 08:03 PM
Most of those ingredients are awesome for anxiety! I have tried some of the things in there and I noticed great results! Please keep us updated on how they work for you!

I've got a very anxiety filled Thursday and Friday coming up (traveling for work) so I will update when i can to let you all know how the new supplements are helping.

Cryfreedom66
03-22-2013, 06:08 PM
Hey just an update. With the help of my new supplements as well as my usual Theanine and multi vitamins I made it through my work trip almost anxiety free. Some moments got tense (top floor condo meeting with clients) but just told myself "DUDE SERIOUSLY WHATS THE WORST THAT CAN HAPPEN" and the worst I could come up with...really wasn't that bad...in fact the worst anxiety I had was when I woke up in the middle of the night.

I really like that moodfix...but the effects can be semi intense (especially for someone as sensitive to "drugs" as I am) but it is very effective...almost like xanax without some of the bad parts.

I don't want it to sound like im gushing or being a "product endorser" but just want to share what worked for me (results may vary!)

feel good to have gone so far outside my comfort zone and made it back alive!

nf1234
03-23-2013, 02:27 PM
Awesome to hear! Natural supplements are the way to go! I hope it continues to work great for you!

daotaowp1
03-24-2013, 05:29 AM
ChĂșc c? nhĂ* cu?i tu?n vui v?