PDA

View Full Version : Lonely

mellymel
03-20-2013, 06:02 PM
Does anyone else feel alone in their head? It's so lonely in mine, with all these scary thoughts and fears of going crazy and constant battling and mental checking, I feel like no matter how much I explain it all to anyone I'm still just alone. Alone with all this fear and no clue as to wether I'm sane or if everything will be ok :(

anthonyjbro760
03-20-2013, 06:57 PM
Yes, I just started zoloft already worried bout side effects wish i could shut brain off

Cryfreedom66
03-20-2013, 08:27 PM
Everything will be ok! Everyone in the world feels lonely sometimes and everyone questions themselves. I battle to keep my inner monologue quiet and with my bad anxiety I often feel like I'm losing control but you need to just know that you ARE in control. Keep working at improving your mental state and it will get better. Be patient and persistent and you will get there....that's at least how I feel. Good luck to you. Stay healthy and try to stay positive.

mellymel
03-21-2013, 07:59 AM
Everything will be ok! Everyone in the world feels lonely sometimes and everyone questions themselves. I battle to keep my inner monologue quiet and with my bad anxiety I often feel like I'm losing control but you need to just know that you ARE in control. Keep working at improving your mental state and it will get better. Be patient and persistent and you will get there....that's at least how I feel. Good luck to you. Stay healthy and try to stay positive.

Thank you :)

alankay
03-21-2013, 08:43 AM
Yeah that's when I try to get busy and distract myself. An anxious mind tends to wander down the wrong path of negative thoughts......sadly. It's very important to recognize that. Alankay

Suicidal Depression
03-21-2013, 08:01 PM
Does anyone else feel alone in their head? It's so lonely in mine, with all these scary thoughts and fears of going crazy and constant battling and mental checking, I feel like no matter how much I explain it all to anyone I'm still just alone. Alone with all this fear and no clue as to wether I'm sane or if everything will be ok :(

I have these exact same feelings. I'm constantly double checking the things I do and think because I fear I'm going crazy. You are definitely not alone in this. If you ever wanna talk you can PM me :)