PDA

View Full Version : holistic approach

Alice Pimm
03-20-2013, 05:21 PM
Has anyone used anything such as massage or accupuncture and its been very effective?

klewis
03-20-2013, 07:40 PM
For anxiety you mean? I have never considered acupuncture but I'm kind of scared of needles. My friend is licensed in massage though and has given me a massage a few times and that seems to help with my muscles being tense and whatnot but not really for overall anxiety....is that what you are asking?

trinidiva
03-20-2013, 07:40 PM
Yes, I would love to hear the feedback on this...especially about the acupuncture.

Cryfreedom66
03-20-2013, 08:31 PM
Acupuncture is one of, if not the oldest medical practice in the world. I've never had it done but would definitely be open to trying it.

jessed03
03-20-2013, 11:20 PM
I found mild relief from it. It takes you from mild anxiety, to minimal anxiety I feel.

It's really good for when you're anxiety is pretty much under control, you can live life, but you don't feel great. Then this really gets your body back in gear. You do feel like you've become centred almost, and you can put right things the anxiety caused, like low levels of minerals, adrenal problems, posture problems, breathing abnormalities etc (Yeah they find out all sorts)

It's also good for more serious anxiety conditions of course, but I would have to say, mostly in correlation with other stuff, drugs, good therapy etc.