PDA

View Full Version : The quiet before the storm....

albgirl82
03-20-2013, 04:55 PM
Do you guys ever feel like when you have a free anxiety day, that things are getting better..or this is just a break but don't hope for much!! Since after i left therapy i felt kind of better. Im sitting here and thinking, it will come back dont be too happy about this.

xxcraigiexx
03-21-2013, 11:30 AM
When I first started having anxiety issues about a year ago there would be days when I was pretty much anxiety free and then bam I would fall right back into my anxiety. I used to get really down on myself and depressed when this happened. Now I still have good days and bad days but I try and take one day at a time and try not to think about the next day. If I do fall back into my anxiety the next day I remind myself that this is all a process and I am still recovering. Stay Strong :)

albgirl82
03-21-2013, 11:40 AM
Today was very bad! I woke up crying and feeding my fears, and not thinking straight! Here we go..so much for feeling better blah

klewis
03-21-2013, 12:33 PM
It is hard...I think the feeling better is a process though. One thing that I have been trying to work on is to relax and enjoy the good moments and not be afraid of another panic attack. I guess that is called anticipatory anxiety and can actually cause another panic attack? I have been reading some literature and learning quite a bit but you are right, good days, bad days....the way that I look at it is to take one day at a time. Sometimes that's all a person can do. I hope that you get feeling better today so that you have a better day! :)