PDA

View Full Version : Meh

anxious_annaaaa
03-20-2013, 02:56 PM
I've had anxiety for 12 years and have it mostly under control but I was supposed to go to AC with some friends for the night tonight and I ended up freaking out about it this morning and crying all day because I was afraid to go because I was afraid I'd have a panic attack or get sick and wouldn't be able to get home quickly because its two hours away. I ended up lying to my friends about it and saying I had a fever and a sinus infection and now I'm ashamed and disappointed in myself because I can't go have fun like a normal human being. Help?

locksey
03-20-2013, 03:35 PM
I've had anxiety for 12 years and have it mostly under control but I was supposed to go to AC with some friends for the night tonight and I ended up freaking out about it this morning and crying all day because I was afraid to go because I was afraid I'd have a panic attack or get sick and wouldn't be able to get home quickly because its two hours away. I ended up lying to my friends about it and saying I had a fever and a sinus infection and now I'm ashamed and disappointed in myself because I can't go have fun like a normal human being. Help?

:-(
Yeah , I mek up excuses bowt not goin certain places or wid certain pple ( unless I feel safe wid dem ) ... I've just missed out on a wknd with friends in Spain and cudnt tell them really why .. Didnt lie , just sed wasn't comfortable goin & plus money

jamus75
03-20-2013, 06:06 PM

Been there and done that before. Sucks I know