PDA

View Full Version : panic after waking up

fisher
03-20-2013, 02:55 AM
Hiya,i woke up without having much sleep and went into the bathroom but my heart was going faster and i knew then i was concious of it so i started to panic so i went downstairs and opened the front door and i felt faint and my heart went slower i lay down but didnt go unconcious but i wonder why i felt faint

fisher
03-20-2013, 02:57 AM
At least it slowed my heart down which is a good thing lol,has it ever happened to anybody else before??

omoplata
03-20-2013, 03:14 AM
Maybe you were extremely tired. Also for me when I wake up from a sleep if something doesnt feel or look right with my body it immediately sends me into panic mode. I go from sleepy and drowsy to wtf in about a second. Maybe the heartbeat thing just surprised you a bit.

biliwiz
03-20-2013, 03:24 AM
I'm eactly the same if I don't get a good nights sleep, or if I'm hungry. I have taken to eating a banana as soon as I get up, it helps!

fisher
03-20-2013, 03:56 AM
Very scary though isnt it when your heart goes fast,i have been doing really well for ages and something like this just sets u back

Hidalgo21
03-20-2013, 09:50 AM
Hiya,i woke up without having much sleep and went into the bathroom but my heart was going faster and i knew then i was concious of it so i started to panic so i went downstairs and opened the front door and i felt faint and my heart went slower i lay down but didnt go unconcious but i wonder why i felt faint

Maybe going outside with out eating or cause you havent seen the sunlight during a long time , sitting down to much ,plus you are in the middle of a panic attack so you start thinking the worst , that happen to me like 3 weeks ago and I rush my sell to the hospital.