PDA

View Full Version : I Have No Friends?

janey
03-19-2013, 09:18 PM
I used to have friends, but they moved on from me.
I think maybe there is something wrong with me? I know I come off strong, but some people like their tea that way.

I need friends. :(

weary
03-19-2013, 10:39 PM
We are always here for you Janey

SakuraFett
03-19-2013, 11:13 PM
I definitely know how you feel. I have become such a hermit in the past few months that I now only have one friend left that I still talk to. I'm really glad to have found this site and be able to see that so many other people are going through the same things I do.

scared44
03-20-2013, 01:04 AM
I used to have friends, but they moved on from me.
I think maybe there is something wrong with me? I know I come off strong, but some people like their tea that way.

I need friends. :(

Hi, Your not alone I havent any friends either as ppl dont want anything to do with me because of my anxiety,social phobia!! I dont go out very much due to this and my life is miserable!! If you need to talk pm me.....Your not alone!! Beverley ;-)

binky
03-20-2013, 01:27 AM
Same here sweets!! I've about three real life friends as did the same and lost a lot due to my anxiety and kinda isolating myself.

I know why Im like I am, still...doesnt help though!!!

*hugs* :)

jamus75
03-20-2013, 02:32 AM
Lost a lot of mine bc I never do anything anymore

omoplata
03-20-2013, 03:02 AM
Same problem here. I am still trying to accept the fact that the world does not revolve around me. Lol!

biliwiz
03-20-2013, 03:26 AM
Lol I love that "some people like their tea that way"! You cheered me up with that one.

I'm the same, a strong character. But if people don't like it, it's their problem.

NixonRulz
03-20-2013, 03:48 AM
I would have a tea party with you

You would just need to make a flower hat

You're loaded up with friends. Look at all your replies.

Mohawk65
03-20-2013, 04:43 AM
Same here. Neither do I. The panic attacks take most of my energy so I rarely want to be around anyone. The anxiety is so strong, people seem so irritated with me. I really feel that I have no one. I understand how you feel.

trinidiva
03-20-2013, 08:33 AM
I understand, and feel the same way. I think its because I'm too nervous to get out and do the things I used to do anymore.
Besides my family, I really don't talk to anyone much on the phone either.
I think im a nice person, but people say I come across as intimidating. Not sure how to change that either.

jessed03
03-20-2013, 09:08 AM
You have so many nice replies on here Janey! Clearly you have had friends all along, just like the cowardly lion had courage in the Wizard of Oz.

That being said, I don't know know what they see in you. Try as I may to understand you, you just grind on me.

I'm sure you're a really sweet girl, but personally I'd struggle to talk to you for more than 5 minutes. I guess I don't care too much for you. I'm sure many people feel the same as me. I'm not sure you can fix that either, so your time would be better spent finding fun things to do all alone. Going for long walks perhaps. When you do find a friend that can manage to spend time with you, treasure them, because they are very rare.

Hope it all works out though!!!

(P.s. There are probably some really fun people on the chat feature who you'd get on really well with if you were lonely)

janey
03-20-2013, 11:07 AM
Wow! I was not expecting this. You guys are great. ALL of you.
Thank you so much. <33 You make me feel wonderful.

Jay1985
03-20-2013, 11:26 AM
Seems to me you got plenty of friends here Janey 😃

albgirl82
03-20-2013, 04:45 PM
I would have a tea party with you

You would just need to make a flower hat

You're loaded up with friends. Look at all your replies.

Hahaha i would love to join!!