PDA

View Full Version : Scared Spitless

klewis
03-19-2013, 01:44 PM
So....My anxiety has just JUST been overloading me lately. I'm tired of living month to month and barely scraping to get my bills paid, not having a car, (good thing there is a free bus system in my town and I walk a lot), and basically not just moving forward in life. I decided last month that I needed to do something different, I clearly don't make enough to keep living by myself and wasting money for a huge one bedroom apartment that while it is nice, my panic ridden mind can't even enjoy. So...one of my friends has a two bedroom and is looking to get a roommate. I told her I would move in with her but I am so so so scared!!! I am nervous about living with her I don't even know her. I feel like maybe it will be good to have another person in teh house and maybe my anxiety won't be so bad. But I'm kind of nervous that she will be around when I am having an attack or...I don't know. Any advice for moving in with someone you don't know very well and dealing with the pressure of that as well as a new place?

One good thing is it will save me ALOT of money....like over 300 a month. !!!! Thats incredible for me!

anxiousmal
03-19-2013, 02:46 PM
Sounds awesome to me. Dont worry about the anxiety, think of the money you'll be saving. Having someone around is always good. I can't think of a downside. Best of luck with it Im sure it will go brilliantly.