PDA

View Full Version : Anxiety Symptoms

Jay1985
03-18-2013, 11:36 AM
Lets be right, can be absolutely anything

If there's something you're worried & anxious about, those symptoms will be there

I see so many threads about people asking if "this & that" are symptoms of anxiety

Truth is anything can be a symptom of anxiety if you let it be....

vicky
03-18-2013, 12:18 PM
You seem to be feeling better?

Jay1985
03-18-2013, 12:23 PM
I have my moments Vicky

But forcing myself to feel stronger day by day , I've had enough of it

You look gorgeous btw lol

vicky
03-18-2013, 02:22 PM
I know what you mean. Me too though, most of the day I am good now, just have my moments, had a big moment today but somehow feel better for it. Thanks, I obviously picked a decent pic tho :-/

jessed03
03-18-2013, 02:29 PM
Lets be right, can be absolutely anything

If there's something you're worried & anxious about, those symptoms will be there

I see so many threads about people asking if "this & that" are symptoms of anxiety

Truth is anything can be a symptom of anxiety if you let it be....

MONEY POST JAY! I've been enjoying your stuff lately.

And lol about the vicky bit ;) You smoooooooth operator, you!

Jay1985
03-18-2013, 02:41 PM
MONEY POST JAY! I've been enjoying your stuff lately.

And lol about the vicky bit ;) You smoooooooth operator, you!

Haha, well I can only admire & let them know when I see a pretty lady, especially as pretty as Vicky hubba hubba lol

Thanks for saying you like my posts, that makes me feel good

I just post what I'm feeling at that time & if it helps other people then that is great

I do believe in this post though. As I do all my posts. People's lives would be much easier if they believed they're being teased by anxiety, as difficult as it is (I'm learning from this still)

I feel like I'm on the road to recovery by merely believing & want others to follow suit