PDA

View Full Version : Difficult To Live like this.

Mohawk65
03-17-2013, 04:16 PM
HI, I guess Im just venting my frustration about living with panic attacks. I have them every day and its taking its toll on me. On Friday I became upset with a coworker who has always been "snippy" to me. I never said anything to her until Friday. I had enough and I stuck up for myself. This is the first time in four years that I never backed down from this kind of behavior. I didn't say anything bad to her however, she filed a complaint to my supervisor. She showed this same behavior with a previous coworker who left the dept. The supervisor met with one coworker who is good friends with the person whom I confronted and got a statement. She then met with me. The supervisor was very good and helpful when I met with her. However, I have been thinking about this all weekend. Now I have to go back to work tomorrow and I don't know what I walking into. I know I will be throwing up and dry heaving tomorrow morning while having panic attacks. I dont have anyone to talk to about this and Im alone. My anxiety level is very high and my worrying has been really bad. I don't know if i'll be able to sleep tonight. Needless to say, I don't want to go to work tomorrow. Aside from this incident, I have family issue Im trying to cope with. Im really feeling at the end of my rope due to this stuff. I just dont know who much more I can take. I anyone has any suggestions, thanks. If not, thanks for reading this.

minniemoo
03-17-2013, 04:29 PM
Ok so basically your winding yourself up, probably for no reason, your fellow colleagues will know you will have been pushed to have ago in the first place, your supervisors will prob be aware of the snappy bitch. You have nothing to worry about, it's your chance to tell the supervisors how u have had to bite your tongue and put up with the snappy cow bag. It's not worth loosing a good nights sleep over and certainly not worth panicking about. In a few days you will have forgotten about it xx

Mohawk65
03-18-2013, 05:35 AM
Thanks so much for your response Minniemoo. I really appreciate it!!!!

minniemoo
03-18-2013, 06:32 AM
Let me know how u get on x

Mohawk65
04-13-2013, 03:15 PM
Let me know how u get on x

Hi Minimoo. I just wanted to give you a quick update. Well, the woman is not talking to me. She wont even make eye contact. I have approached to try to resolve the situation, but she literally wont look at me. Initially, this really bothered me. But after awhile, I realized that Im not the one with the problem. So, Ive stopped trying to resolve the situation. Thanks minimoo.