PDA

View Full Version : Silly me

raggamuffin
03-16-2013, 04:46 AM
Took an antibioti last night with no water then went straight to bed. Kept up all night with my throat on fire. It's subsided somewhat but I think i've irritated my esophagus. For those who get GERD and burning sensations what have you found to be helpful/soothing? Milk is quite effective i'm finding as well as mint.

Pharmacist gave me something which hasn't really worked so i'm looking for other suggestions. I'll remember next time to take my pills with plenty of water. I ust hope it doesn't take too long to heal up.

Ed

NixonRulz
03-16-2013, 05:23 AM
Took an antibioti last night with no water then went straight to bed. Kept up all night with my throat on fire. It's subsided somewhat but I think i've irritated my esophagus. For those who get GERD and burning sensations what have you found to be helpful/soothing? Milk is quite effective i'm finding as well as mint.

Pharmacist gave me something which hasn't really worked so i'm looking for other suggestions. I'll remember next time to take my pills with plenty of water. I ust hope it doesn't take too long to heal up.

Ed

Besides milk, I used honey when I had strep and that helped a lot