PDA

View Full Version : Sorry all my posts are depressing. Heres another.

ry1987
03-15-2013, 03:46 PM
I wish I had something good to say for once...but i don't. I suppose I shouldn't apologize because that's what this forum is about...right? So here's a peak into my mind before I signed on.

Once again I was sitting here drying my hair with head phones on like I always do....and thinking. Thinking about how sad I feel and how I want it to stop. I then looked out my window and could see our pool. Out of my control...I started to fantasize. I started imaging tying a big heavy rock to myself and jumping in. In this fantasy I saw myself struggling to get loose because I changed my mind. But I couldn't get loose. At that moment I imagined those 2-4 minutes being my last. I died. Oddly I felt a lot of relief. I then started to cry and snapped out of it. Signed on to here.......now here I am. Has anyone ever had fantasies like this? Or am I just nuts?

alankay
03-15-2013, 05:13 PM
Well..... you are not nuts. Anyone can tell that by your narrative. Maybe you're depressed and have little hope, etc. Yeah I've had well, fatalistic thoughts from time to time but I've learned just because you can conceive such thoughts, doesn't mean they're valid. I mean think of the science fiction stories folks have dreamed up, etc. It's OK to have negative thoughts. I just hope you take that to heart and work on getting to a better place emotionally and disregard those thoughts when they come to you.
Keep posting, that's what this forum is for! Alankay