PDA

View Full Version : In Doc's office

NixonRulz
03-15-2013, 06:57 AM
I am writing this as I sit in the exam room waiting for my doc to come in

On the walls, there is nothing but posters of all the stuff that can kill you

I like to think I have stopped letting anxiety get the best of me although I still get the occasional symptom

But why the hell would you put all this doomsday stuff on the walls?

No wonder anxious people hate coming to the doc

They leave you in a little room, nothing there but your thoughts and quiet. Oh yeah, and the fu$kin posters of doom

They seriously should have a room where there is art on the wall and light music.

There are so many people like us that would be more willing to come

I do like situations that try me to see if the anxiety can rise up

Love walking away with even more confidence.

jessed03
03-15-2013, 08:43 AM
Something is really bugging me about you Nixon....

Is your screen name about President Nixon? Is Nixon a place? Is Nixon some form of your name?

I'm feeling extremely anxious not knowing ;)

NixonRulz
03-15-2013, 08:55 AM
Only one person knows for sure

Thats a riddle but I think you can figure it out

jessed03
03-15-2013, 09:33 AM
Only one person knows for sure

Thats a riddle but I think you can figure it out

And This... Is why Nixon Rulz...

I hope everything was Ok with the Doctors.

It's the second thread in two days about sitting in a doctors surgery actually! That girl that often comes here wrote one yesterday. I can't remember her name now...

Jenny... or... Janet..... or Janey or... I dunno ... Something like that anyway....

Nicolette
03-15-2013, 12:06 PM
jessed3 some of your posts make laugh so much. but why are you so mean to janey? lol

janey
03-15-2013, 12:10 PM
Jenny... or... Janet..... or Janey or... I dunno ... Something like that anyway....

You're SO funny, Jesse. HA. HAAA.

Anyway, Nixonnn. ;) I always read those posters. I much prefer when they just have poster about anatomy versus illness and disease. I like trying to memorize the muscles or bones.
I hope your doctor's appointment went well otherwise! I'm sorry you weren't feeling comfortable there. But did you walk away with confidence? I bet you did! :)

janey
03-15-2013, 12:12 PM
jessed3 some of your posts make laugh so much. but why are you so mean to janey? lol

Yeah! Why're you so mean to me all the time? Does it make you feel better about yourself? I think you're just highly jealous of me. We should talk it out since it's probably bothering you a lot.

Nicolette
03-15-2013, 12:15 PM
lol my doctors has a fish tank. i just watch the fish. its a really big waiting room though. i dont mind the posters that say "check your blood pressure" but i hate the ones that say "xxx illness is a silent killer, you may have it and not know". they make me really worried. i just hate doctors rooms anyway though lol. but im still glad we have them.

jessed03
03-15-2013, 01:15 PM
i dont mind the posters that say "check your blood pressure" but i hate the ones that say "xxx illness is a silent killer, you may have it and not know". they make me really worried.

The posters don't scare me. It's all the coughing, sneezing, spluttering people sitting in there :D

jessed03
03-15-2013, 01:23 PM
Yeah! Why're you so mean to me all the time? Does it make you feel better about yourself? I think you're just highly jealous of me. We should talk it out since it's probably bothering you a lot.

What makes you think I'm so jealous of you, Jimmy?

jessed03
03-15-2013, 01:23 PM
Sorry, Janey...!

alankay
03-15-2013, 01:29 PM
It's to keep patients away.:) Alankay