PDA

View Full Version : Sleep

Lin
03-12-2013, 10:25 PM
Having trouble sleeping. Can't decide if it is recent knee surgery or change of anti depressants and sleeping pills. I wanted to increase anti depressants and decrease/stop sleeping pills, so hoping it is knees. But how many times do we hope something and it is not right. Luckily on sick leave, but won't be able to work on little sleep. Before operations sleep was already going wrong, so already sleeping pills might not have been working after being on them too long. Knees definitely more comfy on settee than in bed, so could be knees - as you can see going round in circles! Any suggestions anyone?

alankay
03-13-2013, 02:09 PM
Have you read up and practiced good sleep hygiene? Read up on it here. http://www.sleepfoundation.org/article/ask-the-expert/sleep-hygiene
I found it more important than I thought and am sleeping better without meds most nights. Alankay

Lin
03-14-2013, 12:38 AM
Thank you have looked at site link went to, also subscribed for free meditation advertised on the site. I have tried most of what it says but will try again and hope helps - thank you.