PDA

View Full Version : Sad Day

ry1987
03-12-2013, 02:13 PM
I was just sittin here blow drying my hair with my head phones on and out of nowhere every sad feeling in my body bursts out sending me into a crying fit...I've started and now can't stop. So much on my mind I feel like I am going crazy. I would give anything to be normal. If this is what my life is about..then I don't want to live it through anymore. I'm a 26 year old who wishes she was 90. I want out of this world so bad...it hurts so much...my heart hurts.

ally
03-12-2013, 03:01 PM
Hi, just read your post, how are you feeling now? It's a horrible illness and I really do understand what you are going through, im here if you need a chat, hugs to you x

alankay
03-12-2013, 05:02 PM
Have you had any treatment at all yet? Alankay

ry1987
03-14-2013, 11:41 PM
Feeling about the same...just less intense. I can't afford treatment, dr visits, prescriptions etc. I have enough bills as it is...pretty much stuck this way.

ry1987
03-14-2013, 11:42 PM
And thank you ally

scared44
03-15-2013, 01:04 AM
I was just sittin here blow drying my hair with my head phones on and out of nowhere every sad feeling in my body bursts out sending me into a crying fit...I've started and now can't stop. So much on my mind I feel like I am going crazy. I would give anything to be normal. If this is what my life is about..then I don't want to live it through anymore. I'm a 26 year old who wishes she was 90. I want out of this world so bad...it hurts so much...my heart hurts.

Hello Ry hope your feeling better! I know exactly how your feeling sweetie. Ive been suffering from gad,social phobia ect for 26yrs and its horrible. I know its hard and the easy option is not being here BUT remember your meant to be here as you have a purpose in life as we all do. Have you tried cbt, meds ect?? Anyway keep your chin up have a nice hot bubble bath with candles and music ;-) If you ever need to talk just PM me ok. Take Care.....Beverley xxxxxx