PDA

View Full Version : Anxiety

honey
03-11-2013, 07:57 PM
Hi guys i got really anxious today to the point where i thought i might go crazy and have to go hospital, but coming on here and having a read around has some what helped me.

Also i wondered if any one on here from london wanted to meet up? And maybe go to the gym,yoga classes, or talk over refreshments and kind of support and help each other.

Please do let me know if anyones interested it would be nice to talk to someone/people face to face who have anxiety.

jessed03
03-11-2013, 08:00 PM
Don't think there's anybody here from London... Sorry :D

I've actually been meaning to start yoga classes. I don't really suffer anxiety anymore, but I suffered it badly.

Which part of London are you from? A yoga buddy would be awesome!!

honey
03-11-2013, 08:40 PM
Hmmmm there must be someone from london :)

And you say you suffered badly with anxiety how are you controlling it, and im from west london. Where are you from ?

jessed03
03-11-2013, 08:54 PM
I live right near Stratford Westfield. There are people from London, I was just being a little silly, cos my avatar and location both say London - joke not received, I get it :P

How far are you from city? When I go through the city, there look some really great Yoga classes.

I've mainly controlled it through meditation and supplements. I want to add in Yoga to compliment that meditation, and make sure it NEVER EVER comes back :)

Jay1985
03-12-2013, 02:15 AM
I wanna do yoga, don't know where to start

NixonRulz
03-12-2013, 04:49 AM
In the downward dog position

jessed03
03-12-2013, 06:35 AM
I wanna do yoga, don't know where to start

I went to a beginners class once. Just one lesson. It was really easy. Sure, everyone done their head behind their leg, arm under their feet, kind of twister pose. But the teacher gave me some really easy stretches.

The class was 99% women, thats why I quit!! I felt self conscious lol... But that was a few years ago, way more guys are doing it now.

I really wanna pick it back up, every celeb is now saying its the reason for their longevity; Bruce Forsyth, Ryan Giggs, Rod Stewart etc

honey
03-14-2013, 07:36 AM
Hey jesse it seems your the only one on this post from london, maybe we can meet and try a begginners yoga class

jessed03
03-14-2013, 08:12 AM
Sure, I work in the city, so travelling West is easy for me. I know so many people who say it makes them feel great. I'm excited to try. Shoot me up a PM sometime!

trinidiva
03-14-2013, 06:37 PM
Or you might try Tai Chi also. I take a great class where I am, you stretch and concentrate on proper breathing....I always leave class very relaxed!

honey
03-18-2013, 12:24 PM
sounds good thanks