PDA

View Full Version : Oh no, not now

mellymel
03-11-2013, 11:51 AM
I think I might be pregnant. Anyone can just imagine what this is doing to my anxiety :(

jessed03
03-11-2013, 12:19 PM
What are the chances of it being positive Melly? Is it a possibility, or is it looking like a likelihood?

mellymel
03-11-2013, 12:25 PM
Well, it's very possible, I had unprotected sex with my husband and I am not on bc. My period is late. I feel off, the way I felt when I thought I was pregnant with my daughter and was. Maybe that's just my nerves I don't know. I have a couple tests to take later so hoping its a false alarm .

jessed03
03-11-2013, 12:31 PM
ooh...

I'm not a person to doubt a woman's intuition, especially when it comes to this stuff.

I can imagine you'd be pretty wired up about this! Hurry up and take that test :P I wanna know!! I hope it's a favourable result for you, I really do.

mellymel
03-11-2013, 12:35 PM
Hahaha...I will.

jessed03
03-11-2013, 12:43 PM
We'll start up a forum sweepstake... Even Money on Yes. Even money on No. All bet's come through me! Book closes in a few hours when you take the test! All profit is split 50/50 between the both of us ok?

Nah I'm only playing. :D

Does your husband know about your suspicions?

janey
03-11-2013, 01:04 PM
Well! Something to think about miss Melly is that stress causes period to be late. I once missed mine from stress. It didn't come at all.

Also, it's so personal and awkward, but did he hmmmmmmmm inside? If not and he pulled out, there's a slim chance.
If he hmmm'ed, then I would venture to say you could be.

You could be feeling off because your period is coming on and you do have anxiety.

mellymel
03-11-2013, 02:53 PM
We'll start up a forum sweepstake... Even Money on Yes. Even money on No. All bet's come through me! Book closes in a few hours when you take the test! All profit is split 50/50 between the both of us ok?

Nah I'm only playing. :D

Does your husband know about your suspicions?

Lmao...there is no need. I took the test and it said I'm not...but I will have to take another one because your supposed to take it first thing in the morning and I took it this afternoon.

mellymel
03-11-2013, 02:54 PM
Well! Something to think about miss Melly is that stress causes period to be late. I once missed mine from stress. It didn't come at all.

Also, it's so personal and awkward, but did he hmmmmmmmm inside? If not and he pulled out, there's a slim chance.
If he hmmm'ed, then I would venture to say you could be.

You could be feeling off because your period is coming on and you do have anxiety.

Yes he did by accident, we usually do the pull out thing. If I not get it this month at all I will be going to the doctor, just in case. But the home test said I am not. :)

jessed03
03-11-2013, 03:09 PM
You must be relieved!!

trinidiva
03-11-2013, 05:47 PM
Those tests are pretty reliable, so I think its safe to say that you aren't preggo. It's probably just the stress causing it to be late.