PDA

View Full Version : Worried about cancer.

Blessed
03-11-2013, 10:59 AM
I'm an extreme worrier when it comes to health. Seems like every corner u turn, someone you know has cancer. So with every bump or knot or irregularity I experience I automatically fear it's cancer. I do not want to keep thinking this way. Your mind can make u think u have anything. And it's hard to convince your mind that all is well. I'm so sick of worrying about this. It's really tearing me down spiritually. Can anyone help or relate please??? Thanks!

1Laticia
03-11-2013, 11:12 AM
I relate that's my biggest get having cancer and dying. It seems like every time I turn on the television there is a commercial about cancer, it freaks me out because I think that it's a sign and they are talking about me. Every time someone says they have a certain type of cancer I google it and then think I have it. It's an ongoing battle! Currently I think I have lymphoma, brain tumor and uterine cancer oh and breast cancer!

vicky
03-11-2013, 02:50 PM
I am exactly the same!!! Thought I had cancer somewhere, then changed my mind and thought it was elsewhere and so on! Even thought I had it all over!! It terrifies me, like you say, you switch on the tv or hear someone speak about another person getting it, and you start to think its inevitable. That is my fear solely.