PDA

View Full Version : Anxiey up

weary
03-11-2013, 07:03 AM
So sitting here waiting for my co worker to get here so I can show her how to open the bay get the keys and take down the alarms ... We are supposed to start at 9 am and she is not here yet ... Trying to decided what to do because the longer I sit here thinking I will not have everything opened by the time the store opens is freaking me out. Stomach is turning chest is pounding and I am getting lightheaded ... All classic signs that this is triggering an attack for me

jessed03
03-11-2013, 07:20 AM
Has she turned up yet weary?

Malyn
03-11-2013, 11:50 AM
Hi weary

It's Monday morning getting ready for work and suddenly feeling so anxious. I was feeling fine Friday my day off and Saturday we went to church yesterday and got little dizzy so was in bed half day yesterday. Felt better at night and when I woke up but coming to work I am so anxious. Took half of the .25 xanax just to relax me a bit. Anxiety sucks. This what if feeling is the one triggering the anxiety. Hope you are okay now

weary
03-11-2013, 12:19 PM
Hey guys she finally turned up at 9:41 am an hour late with no real excuse as to why she was late ...... At 9:20 I decided to take down alarms and get things moving and was a total of 10 min late on getting everything completed before the store opened. I was so hyped up all day I'm glad to be home except no my bestie is getting ready to leave so I'm pretty sure I will drive myself crazy until someone else either shows up or gets home for the day :( but I am feeling better now that I am home.

I just hate when people are supposed to learn something and then they don't show up. It makes me more anxious and triggers so many things when I have to sit and watch my time wasted