PDA

View Full Version : Anxiety and hypoglycemia symptoms?

lindsay0891
03-09-2013, 09:20 PM
I've had lots of debilitating symptoms for about a year, ever since I got a virus in April of 2012. For a while I was throwing up almost every morning and was constantly dizzy/lightheaded, felt like I was going to pass out a lot of the time, I spent most of my time in bed honestly. I thought I was really, really sick but never did figure out what was wrong.The vomiting and other stomach issues tapered off, gas and bloating was the worst GI symptom in the fall, and now it's mainly just nausea off and on. I started getting a lot better and kind of hit a plateau. For several months the most debilitating symptom has been symptoms that mimic hypoglycemia, but my blood sugar is always normal, even when I have the symptoms. I have to eat constantly, usually every hour and a half - two hours depending on what I eat. If It's a large meal I can wait a little longer. But I also get really tired and lightheaded after large meals.
Does anybody have symptoms like this from anxiety?

jmar1116
03-10-2013, 09:59 AM
Yesssss!! I get shaky lightheaded weak... I've checked my blood sugar many times and I'm perfectly fine. Now I eat every 2 hours to stop those symptoms because I have it in my head there's something wrong with me