PDA

View Full Version : AnxietyForum sold

shoe
06-30-2007, 02:21 PM
Sorry everyone, I'm sad to report AnxietyForum.net is under new ownership. Me and duddits will no longer operate this forum, and it is possible the entire site could be redone or started anew.

*edited out the rest in respect of the new owner*

Thanks for clearing things up Brad :)
shoe

imported_admin
06-30-2007, 08:11 PM
Hi Shoe, and everyone!

My name is Brad, and I am the new owner of the forum. I had a long chat to Duddits last night. He seems like a really great guy.

I am not going to change things around here. I like the forum exactly how it is. There will only be very minor tweaking.

I was really hoping to keep all the mods (looks like you guys are doing a great job)..and hopefully Duddits will continue to contribute to the forum.

A little about myself - I am 32 yearold from Sydney Australia. I am also a sufferer of anxiety. About 6 years ago I began to have full blown panic attacks. Anyway after being on many different meds, and 3 psychologists I have finally got the panic attacks under control. But unfortunately the under lying anxiety is still there. I am hoping that by sharing my experiences with Anxiety I will be able to help everyone.

I am looking foward to getting to know everyone! Please feel free to PM me, and ask any questions.

Regards
Brad