PDA

View Full Version : Visualisations/hallucinations!!

Lovelyhead
03-09-2013, 08:58 AM
Uuh! Someone tell me they get this too! Before bed, when I close my eyes, I see these visuals, or hallucinations of things, they can be faces, objects, patterns... even animations! When I open my eyes it stops! Freaks me out so much! In the past I've had a bit of psychotherapy and asked if I was going mad, he said I'm not and people who are going mad, don't realise they are! I'm still so worried about this as I dont know if it's normal or not! I do feel depressed/anxious lately though! :(

mellymel
03-09-2013, 10:16 AM
Omg we need to chat, I have the same thing going!!

Lovelyhead
03-10-2013, 10:51 AM
Not sure if my last post went through! But wow, can't believe you're going through the same! Sorry to hear that, although it's a relief to know someone else has the same! Do you get it mainly before bed? That's when mine is bad. So scared I'm losing the plot! :(

janey
03-10-2013, 12:08 PM
It could be imprints from what you saw before you closed your eyes. Sometimes if you look at something and close your eyes, you still see it behind your eyelids. Sometimes it will be colorful and not even look like what it was. It can move and change. It happens to me, too. I think it's normal. :) I also see patterns when I close my eyes and the colors I mainly see are pink and purple and sometimes blue.

mglover92
03-10-2013, 11:20 PM
I had the same thing and it went away after a while. It is just anxiety trying to scare you. Pay it no mind. It will pass just like everything else.