Brittany1995
03-06-2013, 10:31 PM
I hope this like, worked.

Saldav
03-07-2013, 04:27 AM
Your like didn't work!

angellisa6875
03-07-2013, 04:38 AM
hi just wondering if this is normal everynight when i go to sleep i get conversations in my head not telling me to do anything but jumbled up conversations what dont make sense anyone else also keeps feeling like i have to take deep breath n hearts beating fast knees are cold feet and fingertips sometimes feels like im not here pls someone answer then when i lay down at night i can feel the warmth going bk down my legs in to feet feel calm pls someone help xx

Brittany1995
03-07-2013, 04:42 AM
Well this whole upload system is a little weird. The were sweaters that read: "I can't keep calm! I have anxiety!!!" Super cute.....

Brittany1995
03-07-2013, 04:42 AM
They************

Brittany1995
03-07-2013, 04:45 AM
hi just wondering if this is normal everynight when i go to sleep i get conversations in my head not telling me to do anything but jumbled up conversations what dont make sense anyone else also keeps feeling like i have to take deep breath n hearts beating fast knees are cold feet and fingertips sometimes feels like im not here pls someone answer then when i lay down at night i can feel the warmth going bk down my legs in to feet feel calm pls someone help xx

It sounds like you got a case of "over thinking". A nice low dose Xanax would clear your mind and help you sleep better! It will calm you out, and clear your mind from all these overloading thoughts!!!! You are not alone!!:):)

Brittany1995
03-07-2013, 04:50 AM
All of the physical symptoms you are feeling, is like your body reacting to your stress ball of a mind. Chillax, turn on the tv to something super boring, take deep breaths, and don't really try to fall asleep, the less you try, the easier you'll doze off! And I'd make a dr. Appointment tomorrow:):)