View Full Version : Throat symptoms

Jay1985
03-05-2013, 10:27 AM
Tight throat/neck , the feeling the throat is a bit sore now & again

Are these common symptoms?

Don't seem to see many people mention it

manz82
03-05-2013, 11:00 AM
I constantly have a tight neck at the back and sides and spreading to my shoulders and head. It feels as though my muscles are being pulled to breaking point and the front of my neck aches.

vickyshah010180
03-05-2013, 11:31 AM
i heared that, this is due to continues stressed nervours system and relaxation practice is one of good solution for this. I suffer too from this.

majored
03-05-2013, 12:22 PM
Hi, I suffered with this a few times. At one stage it felt like a sweet was stuck in my throat and I found it hard to swallow. I went to the drs 3 times with it and in the end they sent me to the hospital for a barium swallow with an X-ray. Well there was nothing there . I was told it was due to me stressing out and the muscles in the throat get tight. I have to keep on telling myself that there is nothing wrong with myself and in the end after a few days it goes.

vickyshah010180
03-05-2013, 12:31 PM
I can understand and even daily routine stuff is like struggle in this situation.

Jay1985
03-05-2013, 02:05 PM
What about the pain spreading to the ears?

Of course deep down I know this is anxiety related

But it's hard to think it is once I start panicking

majored
03-05-2013, 02:40 PM
I don't have pain but I do get popping but I know that's related to something else I have. However I only notice that at night In one ear . Stress and anxiety will effect your bodies in many ways . Feelings, pains are heightened when we worry and I know that but it doesn't stop me worrying when it happens.

kelsta
03-05-2013, 03:29 PM
I have a dry scratchy throat n find it hard to swallow, my mouth is so dry so is my tongue it is the worst feeling

majored
03-06-2013, 01:32 AM
I sometimes get up in the morning and notice a lot of marks and ulcers inside my mouth and on my tongue . For a while I was worried I had something inside my stomach and that it had spread up into my mouth. I then could see the marks on my tongue corresponded with my teeth. So it seemed that in the night when I was stressed out I was biting down hard and this in turn marked my tongue . The ulcers were caused by stress and this in turn stressed me out more, as I worried about them. I also in turn get jaw and face ache which would indicate the same thing.

vicky
03-06-2013, 03:06 AM
Jay1985 I have also had sharp pains in my ears which the doctor believes is anxiety related, I get them in a lot of places.

NixonRulz
03-06-2013, 05:49 AM
[i have ringing in my ears sometimes.

I know it's anxiety

Or maybe it's my wife yelling at me that causes it

vicky
03-06-2013, 05:56 AM
Yes I've recently had ringing in the ears too but wasn't sure whether that was due to a cold I'd just had or the anxiety

Sentinelle
03-06-2013, 06:21 AM
I also have the sore throat feeling almost everyday usually afternoon and was told it's due to anxiety. I also feel hot while my throat is sore.