PDA

View Full Version : Any chance any one is up and on here

weary
03-05-2013, 05:01 AM
Had a rough night last nigh didn't sleep well and have to work a 8.5 hrs shift today alone till 230 shaking and already feeling that rush of tingling all over my body so very anxious can't seem to get a grip.

Just need some calming words to get me going and to settle the feelings down a bit

jessed03
03-05-2013, 05:09 AM
What do you do weary? Work in sales?

laurandisorder
03-05-2013, 05:16 AM
You'll be ok!! 8 hours is nothing. You have done it before and you can do it again!!

Once you get to work, you'll feel a lot better and best of all, you'll be proud of yourself. Do some deep breathing, relax and get going.

And if you feel terrible at work, you can always go home - but you'll never know if you don't try and you'll be disappointed in yourself if you stay home.

Let us know how you're getting on xxx

weary
03-05-2013, 06:15 AM
What do you do weary? Work in sales?

Yes I work in sales fine jewelry in retail store

weary
03-05-2013, 06:25 AM
Thanks Laura it is so hard sometimes I just hate the feelings I have on a daily basis with living in this constant fear an so don't know what the fear really is .... But this forum and the kik instant messenger has been a lifesaver for me I will keep posting especially is I'm freaking out

jessed03
03-05-2013, 06:42 AM
Yes I work in sales fine jewelry in retail store

Nice. Is it busy in there today?

Keep taking it that hour at a time. You'll feel great at the end of the day that you smashed through the fear you felt.

Malyn
03-05-2013, 07:02 AM
Hi Weary

Sorry to hear you didn't sleep good last night. The other day I only have 3 hrs of sleep and feel so lightheaded I didn't want to go to work but I called In sick A lot last month but thank God I made it worked 9.5 hrs yesterday. Just keep busy and try to ignore the feeling. Tell yourself you experienced the worst before and you made it. Good luck and let us know how your day go. relax. Breath and live one day at A time

Jay1985
03-05-2013, 10:25 AM
Hang in there girl, try and be confident

weary
03-05-2013, 12:12 PM
Less then 20 min till my back up gets here please go by quick I feel so funky right now

vickyshah010180
03-05-2013, 12:20 PM
set new bench mark today by extra hours and you will feel great after that for your self... all the best....

weary
03-05-2013, 04:17 PM
Ok so I made it through the day I am so happy to be home while I am still a little on edge I can now try to relax and maybe take a nap but need to eat first then nap. I am dreading Friday as I didn't hit my goal today but I was able to open an account so hopefully the lashing I get from my boss won't be too bad.

Thank you all so much for your support today you all helped me get through it

jessed03
03-05-2013, 04:29 PM
Ok so I made it through the day I am so happy to be home while I am still a little on edge I can now try to relax and maybe take a nap but need to eat first then nap. I am dreading Friday as I didn't hit my goal today but I was able to open an account so hopefully the lashing I get from my boss won't be too bad.

Thank you all so much for your support today you all helped me get through it

I want to give you a big pat on the back. I know this wasn't easy for you. It would have been easy for you to excuse yourself out of it, but you didn't. You made it through life the hard way. It took courage!

I hope you're able to unwind tonight, and I hope your ungrateful boss doesn't act up!!!

trinidiva
03-05-2013, 04:42 PM
Good job getting through today!!!!!!