PDA

View Full Version : Someone chat with me for a bit please.

justconfused
03-04-2013, 11:37 PM
Had a massive argument this morning and it was pretty bad. I am now in my room alone and hate it. I haven't been alone in a long time and this is the worst time for it because since earlier today I've been dealing with something. My leg at the top inside of the thigh. Like when you open your leg the tendon feeling thing there or muscle whatever it is that connects to close to the crease where the pubic region is (sorry for being detailed but I don't know how else to describe it.) From there over the top of my thigh just has this weird feeling. Almost like it's pulled, but I haven't done anything and it's not completely like a pulled feeling. It burns at times, feels like just strange. I don't even know how to describe it. Like it's trying to cramp but won't or has pressure on it. I'm so scared I have a blood clot that I'm shaking with fear and trying not to cry. I don't know what to do.

kdubg
03-04-2013, 11:52 PM
Your gonna be FINE! Try to start staying busy to keep yourself distracted. If possible visit an urgent care tomorrow so it will help you calm your nerves

Saldav
03-05-2013, 12:32 AM
Your ok you have no blood clot trust me, you most likely slept on it wrong. Dont let it get to you. Tell yourself your going to be fine because you are. Remember your not alone.

justconfused
03-05-2013, 12:40 AM
I've calmed myself quite a bit in the last hour. I went to anxiety zone and went to their hypochondriac forum and typed blood clot and read about how many people worry about that. This is better than googling, in my opinion. I read some self tests which don't give me pain when I do them, and have no swelling, redness, or anything like that. I guess I did sleep wrong or something. It just hurts when I move a certain way or stand a certain way. When I sit it doesn't hurt it just feels like pressure. What freaked me out to the point of making this post was I took a warm shower and it started feeling like it was going to cramp up or something but never did and I just lost it.

justconfused
03-05-2013, 01:35 AM
I have pinpointed the spot that the pain seems to come from. There is what feels like a lymph node under the skin there. I can feel all my groin lymph nodes (I'm thin) and it seems like there's one under the skin there. It hurts from just rubbing my fingers across the skin there. I have no idea what it could be, but it's so tender.