PDA

View Full Version : lost a loved one

Cara1989
03-04-2013, 08:08 PM
My anxiety so bad right now my vision is messing up and my body feels really weird like not mine I keep pacing back and forth :( I lost my cousin today and I don't know how to stop feeling like this its really scary I'm scared I'm gonna die :( is this just anxiety?

weary
03-04-2013, 09:27 PM
I am so sorry for your loss sweetie. It is never easy when we lose someone I our family. I have just recently started belly breathing which is basically breathing with the belly instead of the diaphragm I find myself calming down a lot quicker then trying to find something to get my mind off things if that makes any sense. I hope that you can find peace so at you can rest yoga and meditation are another amazing source to use. If you have any apple products they have some great yoga starter sessions that you can do and not leave your home that works better for me.

Hope this helps, sending thoughts and prayers to you and your family

lexiPro
03-05-2013, 04:06 PM
Quite a few people in my family have died in the past year, along with both my grandparents and my Dad being hospitalized. Unsuprisingly, my anxiety has flared up beyond belief. I think the death of people close to us make us think about our mortality. Especially if it's a younger person, we think "if it happened to her it can happen to me."

I don't have a solution for you, but i can relate.

parisorsteph
03-05-2013, 04:57 PM
My anxiety so bad right now my vision is messing up and my body feels really weird like not mine I keep pacing back and forth :( I lost my cousin today and I don't know how to stop feeling like this its really scary I'm scared I'm gonna die :( is this just anxiety?

Do you have any anxiety meds/benzodiazepines? Like xanex or something? It's not a long term fix but it can help with the anxiety symptoms.. I have also lost many people in my family, my dad committed suicide and I had to take a few ativan for a few days because I couldn't deal with it and my anxiety is getting worse because of a lot of things and one of them being his death anniversary 😥 hope that helps a little you can PM me if you'd like to talk

Cara1989
03-05-2013, 08:25 PM
No I dont :/