PDA

View Full Version : I feel so alone All the time and i feel like i have no support.

olvera6708
03-03-2013, 07:21 PM
I'm always alone and I don't have many friends anymore I have isolated myself and it seems like no matter what I do it's never good enough for anybody. I have anxiety And depression and am on zoloft for this but there are days where I don't think I can take anymore. Nobody gets me I always think about the bad stuff and I am a hypochondriac and constantly think I have some serious disease and I stay scared all the time. Last march I had surgery to remove a 30 pound ovarian tumor and ever since then my life has changed I need help!!!!

kelsta
03-03-2013, 07:47 PM
I hear u. I'm also on Zoloft... U are not alone.. My anxiety n panic attacks have often frustrated friends n family because they don't understand n don't know how to help me.. I often fight with my hubby because he just doesn't get it... I'm here if u need to talk ok...

olvera6708
03-07-2013, 08:04 PM
Thank you so much and I would love to talk could you please private message me

kelsta
03-07-2013, 10:57 PM
I sure can

FordingTheWaters
03-08-2013, 12:19 AM
I'm always alone and I don't have many friends anymore I have isolated myself and it seems like no matter what I do it's never good enough for anybody. I have anxiety And depression and am on zoloft for this but there are days where I don't think I can take anymore. Nobody gets me I always think about the bad stuff and I am a hypochondriac and constantly think I have some serious disease and I stay scared all the time. Last march I had surgery to remove a 30 pound ovarian tumor and ever since then my life has changed I need help!!!!

I'm sorry about what you're going through. My anxiety has been through the roof for about three months now and it's been rough. I was homebound for weeks. I'm only very recently learning to get out and do things again. People going through this must stick together.

PM me any time if you want to talk. I may not always respond right away, but I'll always respond.

God Bless