PDA

View Full Version : anxiety symtoms

amm1066
06-26-2007, 09:52 AM
Hi,
Does anyone get any anxiety symptoms involvind vision. Flahing etc? I do occasionaly,been to docs and he said eyes and everything ok. As usual because I cannot explain it its freaking me out

Thanks

Robbed
06-26-2007, 05:57 PM
Take a look at the sticky at the top of this forum about symptoms. 'Eye tricks' like flashes of lights, stars, and spots are indeed anxiety symptoms.

R8DRN8SHN
06-26-2007, 10:03 PM
WOW I get the same things every now and then. Im sometimes all alone in my room and I am changing the channel and I always see little sparks kind of like stars appear and disappear just like that and its kind of scarying me. This kind of stuff happens at random times but I never told anyone about it!

06-27-2007, 09:38 AM
Wow...I should be thankful that I haven't experienced that.

bohemianbarbie
06-27-2007, 07:39 PM
No, not any serious vision problems, then again, I'm usually blind as a flippin bat anyways. I've got like the worse vision ever. I think my contacts are like -7.50 or something. Now that's pretty blind if you ask me. Unless maybe my vision problems have been due to my anxiety all the while. I can't really be sure, it's a flippin mystery.

Now that I think about it, sometimes when I go to sleep, I get these weird flashes of light from the side of my eyes. Don't know what that's all about.

Probably 5 years from now, you'll see those attorney commercials on tv for people taking anti-depressants and anxiety medications and how you can get a lump sum for going blind.

R8DRN8SHN
06-28-2007, 02:57 AM
Yeah dude it happened today again but then again, I never thought it had to do with anxiety. I was in my sister's room listening to music when Im looking at a poster in her room then I turn my eyes to the left and SPARK! Another flash on the right side of my eyes! I don't know if I should be sharing this with you guys but I also was about to take a leak. I then put up the toilet seat (Which most men forget to do), and another spark. WOW dude its getting really weird lately. But they say that anxiety is all in your head but these sparks arent in my head. They just happen randomly.