PDA

View Full Version : Having v tough day

kerrielee
03-01-2013, 04:23 AM
Been working far too much past two weeks late nights and weekends amd havent been able to take the holidays i booked off so knew bad attack imminent. Woke up this morning w worst nausea in a long time so text my boss then got phonecall that my nana had a heart attack. Told my boss this morning that wouldn't be in as vomiting and he sends me shitty email. It's their fault I'm in this state so that an upsetting family event sends me over the edge.

Would really appreciate some support today. Toughest in a long time.

weary
03-01-2013, 05:13 AM
Kerrielee- I am so sorry about your nana and how rude of your boss. That is part of the problem now a days no one has compassion for anyone, it is just so wrong
I will keep you and your family in my prayers today. Wishing you positive thoughts to get through a very difficult day

kerrielee
03-01-2013, 05:23 AM
Thank you so much your support makes me feel better. Knowing that someone understands how crappy this is makes a huge difference.

trinidiva
03-01-2013, 05:44 AM
I'm so sorry to hear about your nana, and I think its terrible of your boss to try to make you feel guilty for taking a sick day. That's what sick days are for!!!!

I hope you feel better soon.

kerrielee
03-01-2013, 05:54 AM
Thank you trinidiva.

kbuzz1
03-01-2013, 06:13 AM
Ha! Classic employer/employee relationship. They will bleed you dry then demand more. Then if you need something from them....nope!!! Of course this is most workplaces, not all. But most. Including mine. It's a moral killer and a sign of bad leadership.

kerrielee
03-01-2013, 06:31 AM
Yep you right kbuzz! Until I sue their asses.

See starting to feel better already anger coming back!

That dude that said this forum is a pity party is wrong. Had the worst morning ever and this forum gave me somewhere to reach out to people & get support.

Thanks so much guys.

trinidiva
03-01-2013, 11:13 AM
Yep you right kbuzz! Until I sue their asses.

See starting to feel better already anger coming back!

That dude that said this forum is a pity party is wrong. Had the worst morning ever and this forum gave me somewhere to reach out to people & get support.

Thanks so much guys.

Im so glad to see the fight in you!!! This place is definitely not a pity party. I'm so immensely glad I found this forum.