PDA

View Full Version : Hope you all have a happy anxiety free weekend

Teddy1212
03-01-2013, 01:15 AM
Hope you all have a happy anxiety free weekend!

weary
03-01-2013, 05:19 AM
Me too but not seeing that happen its 7:15 am and I am already full blown anxiety shaking, Chest pains, hot and cold flashes, and lightheaded so I see a short day in my future

kerrielee
03-01-2013, 05:24 AM
Weary hope u r okay. Just be kind to yourself today. Do something nice for u!

weary
03-01-2013, 05:43 AM
Kerrielee- have to work till 230 but I don't see me making it all day :( bad part is I don't want to blow through my attendance credits ya know so its a hard choice to make its only 5 1/2 hrs but everything is falling apart today

alankay
03-01-2013, 05:54 AM
Weary, have you seen a doc or therapist yet? On any meds? Refresh my memory please. Alankay.

kerrielee
03-01-2013, 05:57 AM
Weary can you get out by yourself for a few minutes and try do some meditation. It might help pull you back a bit.

weary
03-01-2013, 06:23 AM
I take 50 mg of Zoloft but have a massive head cold going on and also having a reaction to something my lip is swollen and I have a few hives left so anxiety is heightened hard core it really sucks. I can't afford to see a therapist so I solely rely on my meds but I just started the meds may of 2012 so I am sure there. Will be changing and trying different meds which I'm not willing to do right now fear of pills

alankay
03-01-2013, 06:29 AM
I bet the sore on the lip and the cold are related. It will pass as colds do so hang in there and have some faith. If the zoloft at 50mg isn't helping much ask about upping the dose or trying another ssri. I might try upping the dose first. Alankay.

kerrielee
03-01-2013, 06:34 AM
Weary I mix my ssri with Xanax as I didn't want to up the dose of my ssri there's so many side effects. One good thing about Xanax is no side effects and can take as and when required.

Obviously taken a few extra Xanax this morning!

Malyn
03-01-2013, 08:38 AM
Weary. You are not alone. I am home too didn't go work today. Been getting those brief sudden dizzy spell at work. I only worked 2 hrs the other day coz of the dizzy feeling which make me panicky. I used up all my sick leave but when you don't feel well what can we do right. But then I am scared and lonely by myself when my husband and my children go out. But I am scared to go to work coz if the dizzy feeling. I know it is anxiety related plus on top I have a bad sinus right now which make the dizzy spell worse