PDA

View Full Version : Hello

dealingwithit
06-25-2007, 01:15 AM
My name is Chris and I have been checking out this site for the past few days. I am new to anxiety and am trying to deal with it without using meds. I experiance panic attacks from time to time and am also constantly worried about my health.
I have found a good therapist and have made great improvements in the past month or two.

The reason I signed up for the site is because I found myself at work in the middle of a night shift by myself and I am having a panic attack. The best thing for me is to type what I'm going through as I try and get past it.

Sad to say but nothing new or exciting. Sweaty palms, tingly fingers, fear that I'm dying from a heart attack. For everything I have read its pretty standard. I just hope it passes soon. I still have another 3 hours of work.

Oh well just thought I would say hi.

Passionista
06-25-2007, 03:04 PM
Hello Chris! I am sorry you are so anxious and I hope you made it through your shift without further issues.

I also am preoccupied with my health. I am so tired of it!

What part of New York are you from? I am going to New York next month...I love it!

dealingwithit
07-04-2007, 04:52 AM
I did make it through the rest of my shift ,thanks. Then I went on vacation which was nice. I'm on Long Island near the city but closer to the beaches.