PDA

View Full Version : Having a day

weary
02-28-2013, 08:55 AM
Ok so I have a cold there is no doubt about that I am lightheaded and feel like I can't breath and shaking even though I am with people but now to decide should I call off or go to work tonight for 4 hrs

trinidiva
02-28-2013, 09:27 AM
I usually try to struggle through...I usually feel better when I'm busy, instead of just staying in bed all day, but that's just me....
Of course, if it was the flu or a stomach bug, I'm not going to sign on for work looking and feeling like one of the zombies in the Walking Dead....lol.
I hope you have a decent day....did you take anything for your cold?

kbuzz1
02-28-2013, 09:30 AM
It's only 4 hours and if I'm in that position I usually feel better at the end of the day if I go in. Is it a demanding, stressful job?

weary
02-28-2013, 10:09 AM
Pharmacist recommend ZyrtecD for cold symptoms it is a retail position so on my feet for the night and it's been really quiet so nothing to really keep me busy which makes things even harder for me plus I still have Vertigo so I am sure that is playing on things

kbuzz1
02-28-2013, 10:41 AM
Dayquil does the trick for me. Can you clean and organize to keep your mind at rest? If I get slow at work I end up Windexing everything. Keeps my mind clear and the end results are shiny :)