PDA

View Full Version : Hate this

weary
02-27-2013, 07:18 PM
Ok so on top of anxiety and panic attack this wek I now feel like I am getting a cold runny nose head pains watery eyes and sneezing like crazy... Every time I start getting a cold my anxiety is off the charts anyone else get like this

brittleighhhh
02-27-2013, 07:25 PM
Yes! Anytime I am sick I have horrible anxiety attacks. Especially with a congested nose. That's why I am such a health freak and try to stay as healthy as possible

weary
02-27-2013, 07:29 PM
The winter has been crazy in Ohio this year I have been so sick all winter it's crazy totally hate this feeling

jamus75
02-27-2013, 07:55 PM
Yes weary I fear getting sick because it seems like my pulse stays fast when I'm sick. So stay jittery and hot which causes panic.

bajablue
02-27-2013, 08:01 PM
After my Cog Therapy, I went and got a deep tissue massage. I feel like a new man tonight. Really helped because I was having some stuff come up in therapy and as it goes sometimes when you leave therapy you feel worse than when you went in. Anyway, the massage was incredible. In my area there are so many small massage spots - some as low as $20. The one I got was $40. Most of here would pay a lot more to feel relieved, even if for a night from anxiety. Just a thought nice person.

j2005
02-27-2013, 08:27 PM
I'm the opposite...I can now blame my physical sensations on a real sickness rather than a disease that doesn't exist...try that.

James