PDA

View Full Version : help pls

Christina Feather Mccoy
02-27-2013, 05:59 PM
Hi guys just want to see if anyone else has jitteryness or feeling of falling while walking? I wake up at night shaking and feel like doom n gloom...like er scared....my thoughts are crazy fast and panicky :( getting Suldania soon for natural relief...anyone heard of that

brittleighhhh
02-27-2013, 07:48 PM
I have jitteriness. One thing I have is a lot of morning jitteriness, where I feel like I have ran a marathon at night. I have heard of it but never tried it. I have tried a lot of natural remedies for my anxiety/depression with success. But recently I have had to go on a low dosage of medication to deal with a lot of stressful life situations. Best of luck to you and let me know how your remedy works.

jamus75
02-27-2013, 07:54 PM
Yes I get jittery too. My stomach gets jittery also and my pulse races.

bajablue
02-27-2013, 07:56 PM
Sounds like some anxiety to me. I get that- especially the night terrors (I call them) when you wake in fight mode but nothing to be afraid of. For me SSRIs fixed that like it fixed panic. Once i got on a good dose of SSRIs I never had a panic attack again until I was going to address a crowd of 200+ people. So one panic attack in 15+ years.

Blessed
03-01-2013, 04:44 PM
Was at my kids ball game just now.. Real jittery felt like my insides were on vibrate. Wanted to flea but didn't know where to. Sooooo sick of this it's driving me nuts felt like my heart was going to jump out at any moment . I have been off my fluoxetine for three weeks and the w/d symptoms are at time unbearable please help!