PDA

View Full Version : Hello folks

DlRider
06-24-2007, 09:33 PM
I'm a 42 yr old male. Been divorced from a 14 yr marriage for 15 months and still can not let go. I have tried to put my family back together to no avail. My friends tell me to back away and just let it go but even when I get the thoughts of trying this the fear/anxiety come over me and I feel i am all alone and cannot go on. I really need some helps or meds to get through this.

Passionista
06-25-2007, 03:05 PM
I hope you soon are able to find some comfort. Can you go to a doctor/therapist?

writerman1
06-25-2007, 06:01 PM
Rider,

I'm sorry to hear about your divorce. Sometimes a change of place or habit can help to clear things up a bit, give you some perspecitve. Of course, in today's world I know it's sometimes hard to get away from everything.

Reading is one of things I do to help me stay sane. Recently I discovered a book that is helping me quite a bit, it's called Calming Your Anxious Mind by Brantley, you might want to check it out.

Anyway, you're not alone in what you're going through, and although it's hard, sometimes the only thing we can do is just...be.

writerman1

DlRider
06-26-2007, 06:01 PM
Thanks for your thoughts. I really want my family back together and I see them everyday, this just really eats at my mind and heart.