PDA

View Full Version : Help: has anyone felt overheated

lua piquanina
02-25-2013, 11:27 AM
Around the face and head but no fever?

Thanks very much

GennR
03-02-2013, 04:52 PM
That always used to happen to me when my anxiety went up or I was having a full panic attack. My face would feel hot and it would get so flushed. Then I'd start sweating and feel overheated all over. But in the last year I haven't had that happen. Instead, I get the opposite- cold chills! It took me forever to realize the cold chills were a symptom of anxiety. It's so weird how my symptoms changed like that.

emzii
03-23-2013, 07:50 AM
i have that problem alot, i have to leave all the windows open even though its freezing outside

StarDust12
03-23-2013, 12:03 PM
Getting over heated or suddenly feeling very, very hot happens to me every night. I keep my thermostat at about 67 degrees as I hate the feeling of hot air. These episodes last for a few minutes maybe 10 at the most then my body cools back down.

flaure25
03-23-2013, 04:27 PM
I have experienced the same symptoms for a couple of years and had really bad anxiety. I never know that it was the anxiety that was causing that though.

jamus75
03-24-2013, 02:00 AM
I got so hot the other night my wife said I felt like I was on fire. Put an ice pack on my neck and after a few I calmed down and heat was gone.

jesikahlaine
03-24-2013, 06:15 AM
Around the face and head but no fever?

Thanks very much

I feel hot all the time. Sucks. Hot days are a struggle for me at the moment.

Sentinelle
03-24-2013, 09:02 AM
I get that everyday hot flushes but I only feel it in my head and neck feels like suffocating sometimes. Happens usually while I'm at work and not necessarily while having a panic attack. My cheeks turn red I hate the feeling!

Lin
03-25-2013, 08:14 AM
I sometimes get them but think it is menopause rather than anxiety. When my hormone treatment is working, I don't get the hot flushes. Unfortunately, hormone treatment has not stopped my anxiety and clinical depression!