PDA

View Full Version : Hey guys need some help

fearispower
02-23-2013, 12:38 PM
I was wondering if anybody has messenger or exchange phone numbers ...need someone to vent with I need somebody that understands me ..I'm going crazy right now I'm sick right now as in I think the flu and my anxiety is bad is really making frustrated little sleep ..feel like I'm bout loose control ... Feel like hitting walls very frustrated right and since I can't talk to anybody that I know cause they don't understand me and coming here helps but I just need somebody to vent with that actually can help me !!!!

Lin
02-23-2013, 03:58 PM
You ought to find out if your local NHS have a Crisis number. They work 5.30-9.30 pm every night and on Saturdays and Sundays. They should have your medical notes so when they ring you back they know all about you. I have found really good when need someone who knows me. Not so good if they are busy, but depends how distressed they think you are as to how long give you then.
When I want to just offload and not need someone who knows me I have found Samaritans good at any time and give you as long as want.