PDA

View Full Version : Anxiety stinks

smoore
02-21-2013, 10:05 PM
I don't know if anyone does this or not and like I said I doubt sometimes I have anxiety I think there is something seriously wrong with me health wise. I'm afraid to death of having a seizure. I always feel like I could at any moment. It's hard to describe. I get these crazy head pressure that make me feel so weird. Ugh I just wish I could be normal :(

rhar
02-21-2013, 10:06 PM
I am the same. It sucks

smoore
02-21-2013, 10:12 PM
It really feels like at any moment you could have a seizure!

weary
02-21-2013, 10:18 PM
I too get the weird pains and feelings in my head and they can be very scary but after several MRI's I know that there is nothing wrong so I have to keep telling myself that it is just the anxiety and I fight the fear and feeling it is hard. Sometimes I just need to be alone so I come into my room and meditate to take the edge off which helps sometimes but others I curl up next to my husband while he sleeps and cry because I am so afraid I am gonna die in my sleep. All I can tell you is to try and relax deep breathes and try to stay positive and keep telling yourself you will be ok.

smoore
02-21-2013, 10:27 PM
Weary- me too :( My husband is good at reassuring me everything will be ok but I have myself convinced I'm going to die or have a seizure one. Lol. It sure helps when people reply to you and have the same thing going on. Thanks girl :) I appreciate it

weary
02-21-2013, 10:34 PM
Anytime smoore- it is so good to know we are not alone I have found myself feeling more at peace with my self since I started this forum. I hope you can find peace. It is great that your husband supports you mine is just figuring it out lol stay strong and positive thoughts you are ok