PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone...

elle86
02-20-2013, 05:16 PM
Does anyone find tht there anxiety flares up a lot more in the heat? Like in summer for instance? Makes you feel like you can't breath etc?

jamus75
02-20-2013, 05:26 PM
Yes any change in temp when I become hot or cold does it. Sometimes a shower that's too hot even. When I get hot in the summer my heart rate increases which in turn fuels my anxiety

elle86
02-20-2013, 05:39 PM
I thought I was the only one lol heat does it to me same as hot showers

Dawndy
02-20-2013, 09:55 PM
Does anyone find tht there anxiety flares up a lot more in the heat? Like in summer for instance? Makes you feel like you can't breath etc?

I am just the opposite I get anxiety when I am cold ... I think because I get the shakes when I have a full blown anxiety, so anytime I get cold I freak out!

elle86
02-20-2013, 09:57 PM
It's very interesting and so good that I'm not alone. I just had a small attack went outside for a smoke n heated up badly cuz it's 35 degrees outside and had a attack :(

weary
02-20-2013, 10:02 PM
I started this issue at 35 my anxiety is my warning that my period is coming along with horrible night sweats insomnia and the constant feeling of a cold .... Fatigue and irritability makes for horrible times for me and I tend to shut people out. I can't take estrogens for the hormonal imbalance but due to the severity of my periods the put the miranina in and since then my anxiety has gotten worse . I would talk to dr and obgyn to see if that could be the issue when I was pregnant I had no anxiety no panic it was so nice for the short time