PDA

View Full Version : Well another day of work missed

jamus75
02-19-2013, 09:37 PM
Anxiety caused me to miss work again tonight. Dizziness.

jamus75
02-19-2013, 09:42 PM
In the midst of a good ol panic attack

aramsey
02-19-2013, 09:48 PM
Join the club my brother! Same here

jamus75
02-19-2013, 09:54 PM
Popped me an Ativan and its all good now. Still dizzy. Burning my vacation days bc of this damn condition.

weary
02-19-2013, 10:03 PM
Jamus75 - I know you can work through this this was me on Friday I was so dizzy while at work and there is no where for me to sit I had to push through it and all my new friends in this forum helped me so now it is time to pay it forward my friend, I believe in you while I know we will all have this issue for the rest of our lives with good and bad days but know we are all here for you to help you get through it. Today was a good day for me until I took a nap now up with headache chest pains and funky things going on in the back of my head triggering a full blown panic attack :( but we are all here for each other. I hope you feel better soon

jamus75
02-19-2013, 10:30 PM
Thanks weary. Glad you had a good day. I'm sure like every other sensation we feel that yours is anxiety too. It's easy to say don't worry it's just anxiety but not so easy to believe huh. I've been like this most of the day and wanting to sleep. Maybe just being overly tired along with the anxiety and added stress this week. Hopefully tomorrow will be different.

weary
02-19-2013, 10:42 PM
Tomorrow is another day, that is for sure I am doing my best to stay positive but it is hard I think it's because I am registering my daughter for kindergarten tomorrow and while I am happy I a, also sad knowing in sept I will be home alone until she gets home which scares me even more then the pains I get every day

Sentinelle
02-20-2013, 01:56 AM
Same here I am using up vac leave due to this anxiety. But I am trying to force myself out of bed every morning knowing I will feel bad at any point during the day!