PDA

View Full Version : chest ,hearts

Hidalgo21
02-17-2013, 07:43 PM
Hey guys idk if someone feels something tight.in right on were is the heart ? Or sometimes I don't even.feel my heart rate ?

weary
02-17-2013, 10:32 PM
I get this all the time it is one of my hardest things to get past you would think after 22 EKG and they find nothing wrong I would be ok but I still get the pains everyday. All I can do is remind myself that I will be ok and try not to legit bring me down. I try meditation and that helps at night but during the day I don't have that chance so I just have to rely on my breathing excesses.

jamus75
02-17-2013, 11:18 PM
My problem is I feel my heartbeat all over. I can feel it actually rocking me sometimes. Hard to relax sometimes when you lay still and you can feel your HR

weary
02-17-2013, 11:23 PM
Jamus75 I know the feeling that is me every morning I have to try to push through the morning by afternoon I have some good moments but by 930 at night I am already anticipating my fears for the next day if I will be alone all day or if I am scheduled to work? How many hours will I be alone? It is so hard but I try my hardest to push through. I am so thankful I found this forum everyone has been so helpful