PDA

View Full Version : Just want to be released from my pain

ry1987
02-17-2013, 02:34 AM
Tonight I have lost my will to live. I will have to because I'm too chicken to do something like kill myself. But honestly I wish it would just happen already. Hit by a car, anything. There are times I've felt blessed to be given the gift of living. The gift of reality. Feelings. Being human. I am now in a place so dark. Painful. I feel like I'm drowning. I do not want to be awake. I don't want to be alive. I don't want to be stuck here for another 60 years+. I want my turn to come. I am so completely utterly miserable in this life. This is way beyond taking something for granted. I truly want to cease to exist. I want everything to go away. I'm dying inside.

alankay
02-17-2013, 07:21 AM
Is it depression you're fighting? Anxiety too? Have you tried any meds? If so what ones? There must be help out there for you. Alankay

hunn3yy
02-19-2013, 02:20 AM
I know exactly how you feel. Just completely empty and tired. Tired of the pain, tired of waiting for it to finally be over.

angellisa6875
02-19-2013, 02:29 PM
me too im living a living hell i want out but ive been here before and i got better and so can you im feeling im not here im even scared to move i fear everything xxx

mrnewbigginzg
02-19-2013, 02:43 PM
Tonight I have lost my will to live. I will have to because I'm too chicken to do something like kill myself. But honestly I wish it would just happen already. Hit by a car, anything. There are times I've felt blessed to be given the gift of living. The gift of reality. Feelings. Being human. I am now in a place so dark. Painful. I feel like I'm drowning. I do not want to be awake. I don't want to be alive. I don't want to be stuck here for another 60 years+. I want my turn to come. I am so completely utterly miserable in this life. This is way beyond taking something for granted. I truly want to cease to exist. I want everything to go away. I'm dying inside.

A think when ur feeling that low u need to seek help immediately nhs the would get a psyc team out to u with 1hr tops think u need a lot of help meds a think will be the answer is meds if ur feeling that low hope u get better soon as and alway remember that there r always people on here and other organisations that could possibly help

angellisa6875
02-19-2013, 02:57 PM
i just cant cope anymore feels like my souls left my body feels like im not here im addicted to codeine have been for years to block out been raped when i was younger now the anxietys back the doc put me on diazapam i dont think i can go on im hyperventalating constantly my bp is up to 195 im scared of everything is this normal sometimes wanna nip my self to c if im still here x

angellisa6875
02-19-2013, 02:59 PM
i feel paranoid im about to die at any min constantly im so so scared i have to look after my 92 yr old gran i dont know what to do anymore what if she dies and im not there xxx

mrnewbigginzg
02-20-2013, 09:29 AM
i feel paranoid im about to die at any min constantly im so so scared i have to look after my 92 yr old gran i dont know what to do anymore what if she dies and im not there xxx

Well an a codeine addict as well coz a take 30/500 2 4 times a day It could be worse lol And I'm addicted to a lot of other antipsychotic medication But it seems to really help me are you currently on any other medication If so what not being nosy don't have To say if you don't want

angellisa6875
02-20-2013, 11:57 AM
hi im on codeine phosphate a little bit more than you seroxat 40 mg and diazapam just started 6 mg a day but dont know if its kind of withdrawls just scared and tired xxx

mrnewbigginzg
02-20-2013, 01:11 PM
hi im on codeine phosphate a little bit more than you seroxat 40 mg and diazapam just started 6 mg a day but dont know if its kind of withdrawls just scared and tired xxx

I had to come off one antidepressants called Venlafaxine And it was very hard going but still got through There is always light at the end of the tunnel Diazepam Helps greatly But you have to watch not to get addicted to them As well lol It's a vicious Cycle