PDA

View Full Version : My biggest fear.

justconfused
02-17-2013, 01:36 AM
I know how unlikely this is and how extremely, extremely rare it is. But I just can't stop worrying about it. I have been reading on Sporadic Fatal Insomnia and the chances of it are literally sooo slim, but I don't know what to think about what I'm going through. I have literally stayed up for almost three days and not felt tired at all. I had to force sleep. I also have to force sleep every single morning after staying up all night without getting tired. I lay there with my eyes closed and sometimes I get lucky. When I do drift off I sleep the normal amount of hours, so I know that points away from this rare disorder, but I am afraid my brain signals are messed up and do not tell me to get tired. I'm not exaggerating I never get sleepy unless I have just woken up I feel groggy, but to get TO sleep is nearly impossible.

Silachoo1
02-17-2013, 03:37 PM
I know how unlikely this is and how extremely, extremely rare it is. But I just can't stop worrying about it. I have been reading on Sporadic Fatal Insomnia and the chances of it are literally sooo slim, but I don't know what to think about what I'm going through. I have literally stayed up for almost three days and not felt tired at all. I had to force sleep. I also have to force sleep every single morning after staying up all night without getting tired. I lay there with my eyes closed and sometimes I get lucky. When I do drift off I sleep the normal amount of hours, so I know that points away from this rare disorder, but I am afraid my brain signals are messed up and do not tell me to get tired. I'm not exaggerating I never get sleepy unless I have just woken up I feel groggy, but to get TO sleep is nearly impossible.

If barbituates and benzos put you to sleep, or even alcohol. You don't have it plus the statistical probability (which may or may not help you feel better) of you having it is ridiculously low.

anthonyjbro760
02-17-2013, 03:56 PM
Dying from a disease or heart attack dying young :((( I feel like I am see the doctor on the 21st

joshhiboii
02-17-2013, 04:33 PM
Dying from a disease or heart attack dying young :((( I feel like I am see the doctor on the 21st

Head up chap im sure everthing will be ok. Biggest fear getting a awful disease

anthonyjbro760
02-17-2013, 07:54 PM
Took a walk and heart didn't alien down when I rested I'm in constant anxiety I don't know if I can handle this anymore I'm hoping the doctors do t find any serious problems

jamus75
02-17-2013, 08:44 PM
Doc appt on 21st too. Already anxious about it. Hate going there and panicking. It's where I have my worst panic attacks

anthonyjbro760
02-17-2013, 08:47 PM
Same here cause they gotta run a few test had some odd urinalysis results and some metobolic stuff so I'm freaked out on Ativan now wich helps a lil bit just gotta hope for the best