PDA

View Full Version : Not a good day

weary
02-16-2013, 09:45 AM
Today not starting off well .... I finally got some sleep last night and feel rested but now having the pinching pain in my chest it scares me so much it hurts to breathe I am not sure what to do. I have had so many EKG done and I know there is nothing wrong with my heart but it has me completely consumed in a state o fear

Malyn
02-16-2013, 10:33 AM
I am home alone and feel anxious. I am still in bed don't feel like getting up.

I drank some chamomile and helps a bit. I used to like to be alone but now I don't .

Does anybody has night sweats

Malyn
02-16-2013, 10:35 AM
Weary it's alright nothing bad will happen I have that too but just tell yourself you had those tests and they are normal. It's just anxiety

weary
02-16-2013, 10:43 AM
Malyn I know the feeling I get night sweats bad but they did blood work and at 38 I am in menopause ... Go figure one more thing for me to deal with since my meds were upped on tues last week I have had wicked heartburn that just won't quit.. But I know what it is like to be alone and lay in bed all day but you Malyn have to tell yourself today is gonna be a good day. For me please try to get out of bed and get dressed please I know it is hard but we are in this together please I am here if you need strength I forced myself to get up and get dressed and come down stairs. Please tell me you can do this

Malyn
02-16-2013, 12:45 PM
Thanks Weary

I got up and wash some clothes and did some kitchen clean up but after 20 minutes I feel lightheaded so I went back to bed and did some relaxation with music and felt a little better.

I get GERD and take protonix twice a day. I get it so bad I lost 15 lbs can't eat bec of severe nausea. I am 50 and I think part of these is my menoupause symptoms.

I been like this for 4 mos. a little better. I am taking .75 zoloft in the beginning the side effect was so bad. I had really bad insomnia for 2 mos. now I can sleep without the sleeping Aid but there are days I can't sleep and wake up 4 times to change coz of night sweats.

Weary do you get lightheaded with your anxiety. That is my major concern bec I don't want to drive my husband drive me to work everyday. I work in an office which is so quite it makes it hard esp when I don't have a lot of work.

I got sick because of stress at work . I found another job which is less stressful hopefully it will help.

Weary do you work

moonchild1986
02-16-2013, 01:00 PM
I get lightheaded and dizzy. My biggest fear is passing out :(

Malyn
02-16-2013, 01:04 PM
Hi Moonchild
Is your dizziness like spinning . Mine is like off balance. Can't sit still . Can't stand having a long conversation too feel so anxious

moonchild1986
02-16-2013, 01:12 PM
Yes ! This mixed with derealisation is hell

rhar
02-16-2013, 02:04 PM
Hi Moonchild
Is your dizziness like spinning . Mine is like off balance. Can't sit still . Can't stand having a long conversation too feel so anxious

You sound exactly like me!!

weary
02-16-2013, 03:45 PM
Malyn I so proud of you :) that is awesome every little step needs to be acknowledged. Yes I get light headed all the time and when I'm alone the chest pains get worse. I do work in retail so many of my shifts are alone which makes it hard for me in that department if I get more then 2 customers I start to panic I will loose a sale because it just me ... As for the night sweats try to take a vitamin E capsel that helps me or you will need to see your obgyn to see what you can take. I can't take estrogen so I have to just push through it it sucks with the night sweats it will be snowing here and I will turn on my window air unit my poor husband lol