PDA

View Full Version : Well its time to go to work

weary
02-15-2013, 12:44 PM
I hate this my Chest is pounding my stomach is turning my head is pounding and all I want to do is crawl into bed please someone help me get through the next 6.5 hours so can come back home and hide ........

rhar
02-15-2013, 12:49 PM
I totally know how you feel. This is me all the time.

Try to be positive. I say to myself over and over "today will be a good day" to convince myself..

I also find it helpful if I write a list of what I want from the day and things I need to then slowly cross them off.

We can't let anxiety defeat us. I hope you're ok and that today is a good day :)

Joey21
02-15-2013, 01:13 PM
What kind of job do you guys have? I sit at a computer all day and it kills me when I'm slow. I wonder if people who work outdoors as landscapers or are just up and moving have it easier

rhar
02-15-2013, 01:19 PM
I'm at a computer too and it's horrible.

I used to work outdoors and I do believe yes, it's a lot better to be out moving!!

weary
02-15-2013, 01:29 PM
I sell jewelry for Macy's if we are slow I panic more if we are busy I don't have time to think about the anxiety but we have been super slow lately which is not helping me

Joey21
02-15-2013, 01:46 PM
You may be able to do some odd jobs around there when you're slow like taking inventory or cleaning, not only will it help with your anxiety, but they may give you a raise lol

sazco
02-15-2013, 07:46 PM
You may be able to do some odd jobs around there when you're slow like taking inventory or cleaning, not only will it help with your anxiety, but they may give you a raise lol

This could be very helpful lol

mrsmischief
02-15-2013, 09:30 PM
I also work retail. Im usually not too bad at work but the pain from standing on the hard floors unable to sit down for multiple days in a row give me anxiety. Tomorrow is day 4 in a row of working 9-5:30 on my feet and the first half of the shift is usually me alone. I have anxiety just thinking about how much my body hurts and what ill endure soon.

weary
02-15-2013, 10:17 PM
I am so grateful that my boss is so understanding she try's to give me projects when we are quiet which helps me I think my biggest issue is right now is I can't tell what is anxiety or the vertigo I was happy to get through the night at work the chest pains are finally gone which makes me happy but I know they will be back

jamus75
02-16-2013, 12:02 AM
I am so grateful that my boss is so understanding she try's to give me projects when we are quiet which helps me I think my biggest issue is right now is I can't tell what is anxiety or the vertigo I was happy to get through the night at work the chest pains are finally gone which makes me happy but I know they will be back

Great new weary. Going back to work will shift your focus. Good luck